|Italy*||UE*||International (Extra UE)*|
|Type||Standard (0-10Kg)||Express (0-3Kg)||Express+ (3-10Kg)||Standard (0-5Kg)||Standard+ (5-10Kg)||Express (0-5Kg)||Express+ (5-10Kg)||Express (0-5Kg)||Express+ (5-10Kg)|
|Cost||€ 11,50||€ 15,90||€ 19,90||€ 30,00||€ 40,00||€ 49,00||€ 65,00||€ 65,00||€ 85,00|
||4 days||1 day*||1 day*||11-16 days||11-16 days||3 days||3 days||3-6 days||3-6 days|
* The Italian expedition is also inclusive of San Marino and Vatican City.
* EU shipping is valid for: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
* The days indicated are to be considered excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from the date of actual delivery to the carrier and may vary in some less accessible areas.
* For EU and International shipments, any processing time at customs must be added.
h) The cost of shipping does not provide for the insurance of goods, but it is possible to agree on this service before the order has been processed.
i) In case of multiple purchases, the total shipping costs will be calculated based on the weight and volume of the package, we will notify the customer via email for any changes in cost of shipping, due to the weight / volume of the package.
l) We inform you that the couriers we use) apply a supplement to the shipping cost for deliveries to certain disadvantaged places, as well as in smaller islands and in free zones. The customer who requests shipping for these locations will be notified by email or by telephone for any changes in shipping costs.
m) Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service, the delivery refers to the street level. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
· That the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document;
· That the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
n) Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, therefore, before accepting the goods:
1) Check the integrity of the package and the number of packages in the FRONT COVER.
2) In the event that the packaging is damaged (folds, cracks, bumps, etc), SIGN WITH SPECIFIC RESERVE OF CONTROL, indicating the damage on the delivery note of the courier (for example “sign with reserve for packaging, folded, …” etc.
3) If the courier does not allow you to affix the reserve, REJECT THE GOODS
4) If the packaging is intact, the material inside is damaged, SIGNALING THE DAMAGE WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF THE GOODS
5) Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods delivered. Iridescenze declares itself not responsible for any problems due to the transport, by the courier, of what was ordered.
o) Any problems related to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received, these must be reported within 3 days of delivery, according to the procedures provided in this document.
p) In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier’s premises due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled and the Customer will be required to pay shipping costs.